Wines That Please EveryoneApril 18, 2008
I clipped this post from Dr. Vino‘s blog the other day sort of as a mental note to myself, but thought y’all might like to see it too. It’s a list of the wines that were unanimously enjoyed by the classmates of his NYU course on wine tasting. I figure if it’s good enough for an NYU-kid, it’s good enough for me.
* Luneau-Papin, Clos des Allees, Muscadet 2005 $12 (find this wine)
* Godeval Godello 2006 $16 (find this wine)
* Lenz Estate Merlot, North Fork Long Island, 2001 $21 (find this wine)
* Patricia Greene, “Whistling Ridge” Pinot noir, 2006. $35 (find this wine)
* Catena Malbec 2005 $16 (find this wine)
* Yves Cuilleron, “vin de pays des Collines Rhodaniennes,” Syrah 2006 $18 (find this wine)
The first two are whites, and the rest are reds. Enjoy.